New Year New Goals With Lushington Chiropractic
December 29th, 2012 740 post views
Here’s to the New Year and New Year goals.
We can coast through another New Year or we can step out of our comfort zone, try things we’ve never done before and make the next 12 months the period that elevates us from where we are to where we want to be.
We are all familiar with the idea of turning over a new leaf in January and setting targets for the year ahead. While there is often criticism of “resolutions”, there is actually nothing wrong with outlining your aims and dreams at the start of the year – as long as you take those targets seriously and plot a course to get there.
I myself will be setting goals that I think are achievable and I’m keen to help patients at the chiropractic clinic do the same. If any member of the Lushington team can assist our guests in starting down the path towards success then we believe it is part of our duty of care to do so.
So, what could you look to achieve this year?
Little things and big things?
- Improve wellbeing: lose weight, exercise more, eat better, drink less, quit smoking, stop biting nails
- Improve finances: get out of debt, save money, invest wisely
- Improve career: get a better job, work towards promotion, grow business turnover and profitability
- Improve education: improve grades, get a better education, learn something new
- Improve self: become more organised, reduce stress, be less grumpy, manage time
- Take a trip
Take a piece of paper, and write it all down.
I know I will get a lot of support at Lushington Chiropractic to achieve many of my New Year goals. And thankfully, so can you. Even if your goals aren’t purely based around your health, we can help you work towards those targets by helping you to avoid any distracting pain and discomfort, reduce stress and feel more energetic.
Lushington Chiropractic is a multi-award winning clinic on Lushington Road, Eastbourne. We provide a range of treatments from expert chiropractic care to nutritional therapy, podiatry, acupuncture counselling and more. The team shares a passion for improving your quality of life and we genuinely care about supporting you to make changes and improvements in your life.
With more than 80 years’ experience, our team know a thing or two about healthcare. If you are yet to visit our clinic, here’s what you can expect when you visit us for the first time:
- Female and male chiropractors
- Female and male sports massage therapists
- Counselling – Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder & Person Centered / Transactional Analysis
- Western Medical Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
- Chinese Traditional Acupuncture
- Podiatry and Chiropody
- Nutritional Therapy
If you are setting goals for yourself, whatever the time of year, we’d love to know about it. Why not share your thoughts in the comments section below. Alternatively, you can get in touch on our Facebook page and join the conversation there. And remember: it isn’t the days that you fail to meet your goals that matters; it’s taking those days as an excuse to quit that stops most people from turning their dream into a reality.